1. Sneezing. Oh goodness, the sneezing. I swear to you, I feel like my sneezes are going to un-stick my embryos or shoot them out. Then again, I do have some pretty powerful sneezes.
2. Wearing your seat belt. OMG, is it going to squish my tiny, microscopic baby?!? Will it flatten my follies? Seriously, I'm a BIG supporter of the seat belt but I have found myself adjusting where it hits me while in the 2WW.
3. Cleaning products. Ok, maybe I just use this as an excuse with Mr. Slick but I'm a little convinced that the chemicals are going to fry my follies.
4. Lady grooming...and not for your husband. Yep, I clean up more for my RE nurses than Mr.Slick lately.
5. My laptop. It does not sit in my lap while in the 2WW. Again, I think it's going to fry my follies or overheat my embies.
Yep, I worry about those types of things and many many more. Random, completely irrational thoughts pulse through my brain at all times. Is it just me? Am I the only crazy one out there? Maybe, but oh well. At least I'm able to keep the crazy lady from within from showing her true colors most days.