Things I love:
1. First and foremost, I love my husband. Without him these last several weeks would have been a nightmare. He's what makes my life make sense. He's the chocolate to my milk. We're good apart but even better together :)
2. My dog, even when he sits grumbling at my feet because he wants to go outside for the 5th time within the hour.
3. My family. They made me who I am and although they drive me crazy sometimes, I wouldn't trade them for anything.
4. My friends. Past, present, with me and gone they are all with me in my thoughts always.
5. Chocolate. Dark especially.
6. Chocolate milk. See reference in #1.
7. I've really come to love working out. I go do some cardio and then do weights and I might throw in yoga or another class. It's a great way for me to relax.
8. Teaching. The job of teaching has it's challenges but I love the actual teaching.
9. Sleeping in. With these emotionally draining few weeks, sleep has become a wonderful friend of mine.
10. The internet. Who am I kidding? I nearly hyperventilated yesterday when my iPhone stopped working!
So, what do you love??
Whether today to you is Valentine's Day, Singles Awareness Day or National Condom Day, I hope your day is wonderful!