Feb 9, 2011

Dear Gunner,

I love you. You are the best furbaby I could ask for but please, for the LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY stop eating things that give you horrible horrible gas!

I know it's not your food. You've been eating the same food for 2 years. I know it's my rosemary and sage in the backyard along with whatever other flora you find in the yard or creek behind the house.

I know, I know, maybe I should be a better mother and supervise you while outdoors but it's tricky to do so all  the time.

So please Gunner, do us all a favor and take some beano or something.


He looks so innocent, but don't believe those precious eyes!

Love, Mrs. Slick

1 comment:

  1. Be careful, dog farts are hazardous to your health. They're weapons of GAS destruction ;-) AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete