Aug 11, 2010

Day 4 - 30 Day Blog Journal

Ok, so this isn't really turning into a 30 day blog journal, it's more of a 30 blog posts. I just can't seem to get here everyday to blog. So here comes day 4: Favorite Book.

I love to read. Some of my recently favorite reads include The Help by Kathryn Stockett, The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom and The Secret Life of Ceecee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain. I also love anything by Sophie Kinsella/Madeleine Wickham and the Harry Potter series.

Which brings me to my favorite book; Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I seriously love this book. I have never before re-read a book before this. It carried me through all of the emotions. I laughed, I cried, I was angry, I was sentimental, I was frightened, I was uncertain, I doubted characters, I loved characters. Frankly, I loved the book.

If you haven't read this, I think you should. Even if you're just a moderate HP fan I think you'd seriously enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment