Aug 6, 2010

Day 3 - 30 Day Blog Journal

Favorite TV show. Hmmm, this one might be difficult. I love learning so I'll pretty much watch anything on the Science or Discovery channel (like Shark Week, ha). Growing up I loved the classics like Saved by the Bell, Boy Meets World and Full House and I'll still watch those if I see them on. However my favorite show growing up was definitely The Cosby Show. Bill Cosby reminds me so so sooo much of my dad. Their humor and dancing skills seem to overlap.

My current favorites are Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, House, How I Met Your Mother, friends re-runs and Big Bang Theory. I love watching Teen Mom (terrible, I know) and The Bachelorette but those aren't necessarily favorites. My favorite show is one that I will also soon be experiencing live!

I get to see the tour on September 22nd! I'm pumped!

1 comment:

  1. Consider this a kick in the butt missy!!! You're behind by a few days!

    ReplyDelete