Aug 3, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal

Ok folks, I'm going to be doing a little experiment. I might need encouragement and a kick in the butt to keep this going. What you're supposed to do: Update daily for 30 days about the subject for the day. I saw this somewhere a while back and copied the daily subjects but for the life of me can't remember where I got it from. So here are what my daily updates will be including for a while :)



Day 1 (Aug. 1) - your favorite song



Day 2 - your favorite movie



Day 3 - your favorite television program



Day 4 - your favorite book



Day 5 - your favorite quote



Day 6 - 20 of my favorite things



Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy



Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad



Day 9 - a photo you took



Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you



Day 11 - a photo of you recently



Day 12 - something you are OCD about



Day 13 - a fictional book



Day 14 - a non-fictional book



Day 15 - your dream house



Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)



Day 17 - an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)



Day 18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding



Day 19 - a talent of yours



Day 20 - a hobby of yours



Day 21 - a recipe



Day 22 - a website



Day 23 - a youtube video



Day 24 - where I live



Day 25 - your day, in great detail



Day 26 - your week, in great detail



Day 27 - my worst habit



Day 28 - whats in my handbag/purse



Day 29 - hopes,dreams and plans for the next 365 days



Day 30 - a dream for the future

No comments:

Post a Comment