Dec 17, 2009

Background

I firgured out how to change the background. I feel like a rockstar!

Warning! Lots of random below!!

I only have 4 more hours with my students for this semester! Woohoo! Don't get me wrong, I love all my students and I love my job but I'm seriously ready for a break! Tomorrow is a half-day (kiddos leave at 12:30) and I just hope they can just hold themselves together for that short amount of time.

My mom and youngest sister are coming up to stay with me this weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. We're going to get together with my oldest sister and my nephew and who knows what else???

So, I'm really disappointed with SYTYCD this season. I don't know why exactly. The dancing has been good, it's just that I haven't developed a 'relationship' with any of the dancers. No one has given an emotional performance really. Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment