Feb 16, 2012

Tag, you're it!

I've been tagged by Living Our Life in Cycles. I am looking forward to answering her questions!



Here are the rules:



1) First post the rules.

2) Answer 11 questions from the person that tagged you.

3) Create 11 NEW questions for the people you tag.

4) Tag people and link them to your post.

5) Let them know that you tagged them.





Here are the questions she had for me:



What kind of sleeper are you? More of a stomach sleeper than anything.


What is your favorite app on your cell phone? I love my Shazam app


If you could have any wild animal as a pet what would you have? Why? Elephant! Because they're one of my favorites.


If you have any super power what would you choose? Why?  Invisibility - I like to go unnoticed sometimes and I'm a people watcher. I could do that with much more ease if I were invisible.


What is your favorite candy? Riesens!!


What is your favorite season? Late spring/early summer


What one movie could you watch over and over again? I will watch Ms. Congeniality anytime it's on TV.


If you HAD to move to another state or country where would you go? State - Florida, country - Belize


Are you a night or morning person? Definitely a night owl.


Biggest pet peeve? People who leave their blinkers on, people who use their cell phones when I'm talking to them about something semi serious.


What's your favorite website to visit? Facebook or Google - I love having information at my fingertips.


Questions for those I'm tagging:

1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
2. What was your favorite childhood book?
3. What was your favorite subject in elementary school?
4. What was your favorite subject in high school?
5. What is your favorite cooking medium (grill, oven, etc)?
6. The world is ending - weapon of choice?
7. If you could describe yourself at 10 years old in three words, what would they be?
8. Now describe yourself now in three words.
9. What's your favorite scent for your home?
10. What is your favorite childhood vacation memory?
11. If you could meet anyone, past or present who would it be and why?







I'm tagging (and please forgive and ignore if you've already been tagged)
Denay at Where's Baby Miller?
Becky at Love Everyday Life
Amanda at I am wife...
Katib77 at The Juice is Worth the Squeeze
Brooke at Invisible Finish Line
Megan at Hoping for Baby B
Chasey at From Fertile Myrtle...
Branmuffin at Baking a Little Muffin
W at Ello Minnow Pea
Btay at Can't Rush a Miracle
Mrs.Mroch at Mrs.Mroch


No comments:

Post a Comment