Mar 20, 2011

Pharmacy Funny

I went to the pharmacy the other day to pick up a few things.

1. Tampons
2. Prenatal vitamins
3. Birth control pills

Quite the combo.

When I was checking out, the pharmacy tech scanned my tampons and placed them in the bag and then as is their protocol, he read off what I was picking up. He said, "Here is your prescription for birth control pills and here is you prescription for ... prenatal vitamins? Did I mess this up?" He then glances in the bag at my tampons.

I suppressed a giggle and told him, yes, he was correct with my prescriptions and then paid and went on my merry way. The poor kid is new and looks like he's fresh out of high school. I think I nearly gave him a heart attack when he thought he messed up.

Only an IFer would have an awesome pharmacy combo like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment