Nov 15, 2009

While the boys are away...

Ryan and Gunner are gone huntin' this week. They left this afternoon and will be back Wednesday. I'm all alone (and there's no one here besiiiide me) and it's dark and stormy outside. I don't have a husband or dog to protect me so what do I do? I decide to watch back to back episodes of Criminal Minds. Great show, however not a great show to watch alone when you're house is kind out in the boondocks and you're a big wimp. Great job, Angie. Now I won't be able to sleep. C.R.A.P. I do this sometimes when Ryan is working (nights) but then I have the dog and I'm okay. He sleeps in bed with me and I know he would let me know if something wasn't right. But now I'm here all alone, watching scary shows because I'm dumb and can't turn them off now because I'm hooked.

On a better note, I took my mom to World Market toda
y and I think I created a monster. She had never been and it's pretty much my favorite place to shop so we went. I think I like the monster I created (says in evil voice). Now I'll have more excuses to go. Muuuaaahaha.

I almost solved a Rubik's Cube today.
And by almost, I mean everything but these two pieces. They're even in the right spots, just not turned the right way. I REFUSE TO TAKE THE STICKERS OFF but I also don't know how to solve it. I threw away the solution manual that came with it because I didn't want to be tempted to use it. I just don't know what to do. If I turn it upside down and turn it around then it looks complete but I know it's not and it's going to eat away at me until it's fixed or I start over. I'm so dissappointed in myself. Dang Rubik's Cube.

No comments:

Post a Comment