Nov 4, 2009

Lots of random below.

Today I had the hiccups almost all-freaking-day. From about 10:30 until almost 3:30. I felt like I was going to die.

I was also having hot flashes all day. Today sucked in that aspect.

Now, on to more positive things:
1. I love my husband!
2. I'm going to Houston this weekend for Ryan's cousin's wedding (did I use too many apostrophes?)
3. I have a sweet puppy sleeping at my feet right now.
4. I ate delicious sushi tonight.
5. I also had a delicious snow-cone for dessert.
6. I'm wearing jeans to work tomorrow and the next (and I did today too :))

I love my job. My kids (students) crack me up everyday. Even when I'm having a terrible day, there's always one that can say or do something to put a smile on my face. Whether it's making an unexpected A or a cheesy joke, they really do brighten my day.

I really really really want to see the movie "The Blind Side" with Sandra Bullock. Now I just need to find someone to go with me...


No comments:

Post a Comment