Apr 12, 2011

Pre-OP

I had my pre-op appointment today. It was mostly uneventful but very informative. The RE went through with me all the do's and don'ts for the day before and the day of. I'm so nervous/excited. I can't wait for it to be over!

Then when I went back to work later that afternoon, during a team meeting I had a breakdown. A male principal was in the room. I tried to be smooth and hide my tears behind my hair and cough a few times to mask my sniffles as sickness. I think he noticed and I think he got really uncomfortable which is what prompted his swift departure.

I feel incredibly overwhelmed with life. Especially finances. If I were rich, I feel this would be much less taxing on me, on us. Half of the emotional battles are fueled by, "WTF! We owe how much?"

And it doesn't help that our retaining wall in our backyard is failing and now we're fighting the contractor who built it to fix it. He guaranteed it! And it lasted a whopping 6ish months...

I hate money. I really really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment