Jul 30, 2010

Dear Lindsay,

I miss you so much sometimes. I can't believe you're gone most of the time. I like the beginnings of my memories of us because for a brief moment, usually just a fleeting second, I forget that I can't pick up the phone and call you or email you or see you. I love those moments when you are still alive in my head. But then it ends. And I remember that you're gone. It hurts so bad sometimes Linds.

I think about your parents all the time. I wonder how they are and pray for peace in their hearts. I hope they know that I love them too but I find myself scared to call them sometimes. I know it's stupid but it's so hard to talk about you. I like thinking about you by myself. It's probably selfish but thinking about you is sometimes my favorite part of the day.

I sometimes worry that people have forgotten you but then I come to my senses. There is no possible way anyone could forget you. It's an incredible understatement when people say that you were beautiful inside and out. I don't know if I'll ever find someone as genuine and wonderful as you. I was so blessed to call you one of my best friends. I am still  blessed to call you one of my best friends.

I love you Lindsay and I always will.

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment