May 9, 2010

FAILure

I am a blogging failure. I seriously suck at this.

Here's my life recently in a nutshell:

Two weeks ago: Stephanie's (sis in law) bridal shower and bridal portraits. She's gorgeous!
Last weekend: Steph & Adam's wedding party luau.
This weekend: Steph's bachelorette party. Ohmygawsh! Lots of fun most of which was seeing the awkward faces of a certain someone b/c it was a Passion Party. Loooved it!

Next weekend: Hopefully (::fingers crossed::) I'll be going down to Houston to see my seester and the rest of mi familia. I miss them so much. My sister has been in the hospital with complications due to her pregnancy for a while now and she's probably going to be there for a while longer. Please keep her and little Natalie in your prayers. Hopefully Natalie will cook about another 6 weeks longer.

Oh and there are only 20 more school days left, two of which are half days! AH, so excited!

And I'm not trying to make anyone throw up with what I'm about to say but I seriously love my husband. He is so amazing and wonderful and I'm lucky to have him.

Ok, end of gag fest and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment